(Short Course) Business Resilience
Why choose? this course?
By learning business resilience skills and how to lead effective crisis response efforts you will be able to increase your capacity to build resilient operations, and provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to withstand business shocks.
Key course features
- Explore business resilience and tools to withstand business shocks.
- Enhance your business knowledge to become a more effective manager.
What you will study
The content for the course will be delivered over the course of 8 weeks and will broadly address the following:
- Introduction to Business Resilience
- Building resilient operations
- Preparing for crisis
- Better risk management
- Leading through crisis
- Tool kits for withstanding business shocks
- Team dynamics for successful recovery
- Creating value in uncertain times
The delivery will include:
- 1 x recorded lecture per week
- Supporting signposts to learning material on Moodle, such as links to videos (e.g. TED talks), a Moodle book if appropriate and further reading
- Material to support the delivery of 6 x Asynchronous tutorials
- Delivery of 2 x 2hr Dialogic forums
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
Teaching & Assessment
Portfolio – Learning log and Journal.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
This course doesn’t have any fixed dates for the 2023/2024 academic year but is available upon demand.
If you would like to be part of a cohort for this short course, or if you would like to register a cohort from your workplace, please email us at email@example.com.
The delivery of this short course can be flexible to meet your or your business’ needs.