(Short Course) Managing a Hybrid Team
Why choose? this course?
This course offers students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations navigate the current challenges of an evolving hybrid workplace where employees are demanding a more flexible approach to work and work patterns.
Understanding operational challenges and exploring some of the hybrid management practices is a key skill and knowledge area in an era where organisations are undergoing big, complex and interdependent changes in a business environment where so much of what was certain in terms of business models, market forces and required talent capabilities have been rendered obsolete. By learning skills to manage a hybrid team students will be able to increase their capability to deliver effective hybrid team management, and provide their organisation with the tools and techniques required to respond more effectively to facilitate both in-office and remote work for employees.
Key course features
- Delivered entirely online
- Content will take the form of recorded lectures, and learning materials such as links to videos and further reading
- Discussion forums and live dialogic forums are part of the course to stimulate thinking
What you will study
- Introduction to Managing a Hybrid Team
- The benefits and challenges of implementing a hybrid work model
- Retaining and growing a company culture with a dispersed workforce
- How to successfully operationalise a hybrid work model
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course please contact email@example.com
Teaching & Assessment
Students will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable students to reflect and demonstrate their learning. Ongoing learning log and students reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment. The minimum expectation for the total word count is 2,000 words.
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours
- 2 hours of Practical classes
- 82 hours of Guided Independent Study
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.