(Short Course) Managing HR Challenges in an Evolving Workplace
Year of entry
Why choose? this course?
This course will offer students a structured approach to support individuals as they and their organisations traverse the current challenges of an evolving workplace where the work patterns of the pandemic is driving a more flexible approach to work.
Key course features
- Understand HR challenges and explore emerging HR management practices.
- Learn skills to recognise and manage these challenges and increase your capacity to approach multiple HR challenges at once
- Gain the tools and techniques required to respond more efficiently to an evolving workplace.
What you will study
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to managing HR challenges in evolving workplaces
- Developing agile to implement adaptive HR workplace strategies
- Managing the evolving employee life cycle in an evolving workplace
- Implications and implementation of an adaptive HR workplace strategy
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours
- 2 hours of Practical classes
- 82 hours of Guided Independent Study
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
Teaching & Assessment
Students will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable students to reflect and demonstrate their learning. Ongoing learning log and students reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment. The minimum expectation for the total word count is 2,000 words.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
This course doesn’t have any fixed dates for the 2023/2024 academic year but is available upon demand.
If you would like to be part of a cohort for this short course, or if you would like to register a cohort from your workplace, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
The delivery of this short course can be flexible to meet your or your business’ needs.