Wrexham Glyndŵr University is based in North East Wales. Our main campus in Wrexham is ideally located to give students a memorable experience of studying in the UK. Wrexham is a safe and vibrant town with plenty to see and do. Only an hour away from the major cities of Liverpool and Manchester, with beautiful scenery, heritage sites and outdoor activities right on the doorstep, Wrexham is a great location for students to experience British university life.
We offer vocationally relevant courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in a wide range of subjects, including business, engineering, science, computing and the creative arts. Our career-focused curriculums are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to help them gain successful employment and prepare them for life in the workforce after graduation. Students are also given the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through work placements and the chance to showcase their work in competitions and exhibitions.
By choosing Wrexham Glyndŵr University, you will become part of a friendly, supportive community. Our lecturing teams teach in small class sizes, meaning that students will be given the individual attention and support they need whilst undertaking their studies.
Academic Entry Requirements
We have included typical entry requirements below, but these are simply a guideline. Some courses may also have specific subject or grade requirements, which will be listed on individual course pages.
You will typically need to have one of the following:
- Diplôme Universitaire d'Études Scientifiques / Diplôme Universitaire d'Études Littéraires
- French Baccalaureat with a minimum of 13/20 (70%)
- a recognised International Foundation course from a UK institution. Entry requirements vary but we normally ask for between 60% and 65%
- Holders of the International Baccalaureate Diploma with 26 points or more will be considered for direct admission to Bachelor degree courses
You will typically need to have one of the following qualifications:
- • Diplome des Etudes Superieures / Maîtrise with a score of 13/20 (70%) from a recognised institution in Congo