Wrexham Glyndŵr University is based in North East Wales. Our main campus in Wrexham is ideally located to give students a memorable experience of studying in the UK. Wrexham is a safe and vibrant town with plenty to see and do. Only an hour away from the major cities of Liverpool and Manchester, with beautiful scenery, heritage sites and outdoor activities right on the doorstep, Wrexham is a great location for students to experience British university life.
We offer vocationally relevant courses at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in a wide range of subjects, including business, engineering, science, computing and the creative arts. Our career-focused curriculums are designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills to help them gain successful employment and prepare them for life in the workforce after graduation. Students will also have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience through work placements and the chance to showcase their work in competitions and exhibitions.
By choosing Wrexham Glyndŵr University, you will become part of a friendly, supportive community. Our lecturing teams teach in small class sizes, meaning that students will be given the individual attention and support they need whilst undertaking their studies.
Academic Entry Requirements
These are examples of the qualifications that we may accept from your country. These lists are not exhaustive and may not show all of the qualifications that we will accept. All applications are subject to approval.
• International Baccalaureate Diploma with 27 points
• First Year of Licenciado with an overall grade of 7 or above
• Titulo de (subject area) (1-2 years in length) with an overall grade of 7 or above will be considered for 2nd year entry
• Titulo de Licenciado/Titulo de (subject area) (4 years or more) with an overall grade of 7 or above
• Titulo de Professor with an overall grade of 7 or above
• Applicants for the MBA should have 2 years work experience, although well qualified and motivated individuals without this will be considered.
English Language Entry Requirements
To meet the English language entry requirements at Wrexham Glyndŵr University, international students are expected to have achieved one of the following qualifications listed below. All certificates/qualifications accepted are assessed based on their equivalence to the IELTS for UKVI (Academic) test.
Go to our English language requirements page for more information.