(Short Course) Introduction to Coworking
Why choose? this course?
Coworking in these unprecedented times can be challenging albeit immensely productive! If you would like to find out more about how you could benefit from coworking and the key principles behind it, this course could be for you!
Key course features
- Define coworking and the principles associated with the development of coworking communities, exploring a variety of approaches and examples associated with each principle.
- Explore economic, social and environmental impacts of coworking globally.
- Reflect on the coworking in the context of their own challenges.
What you will study
This course will explore the following topics around Coworking:
- The coworking market (past, present and future, notable coworking spaces)
- Meeting member expectations (service)
- Meeting member expectation (facilities)
- Building a team
- Community building
- Ops (managing the space)
- Commercial model
- Measuring impact
- Coworking impacts
- Horizon scanning
Teaching & Assessment
Fees & funding
This course doesn’t have any fixed dates for the 2023/2024 academic year but is available upon demand.
If you would like to be part of a cohort for this short course, or if you would like to register a cohort from your workplace, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The delivery of this short course can be flexible to meet your or your business’ needs.