(Short Course) Business Communication Skills
Why choose? this course?
This course offers a structured approach to support you and your organisation to tackle the current challenges of a rapidly changing business environment where business leaders are required to communicate effectively to avoid conflict and manage an agile organisational culture.
Key course features
- Study online.
- Learn effective business communication skills to provide your organisation with the tools and techniques required to communicate more effectively with key stakeholders.
- Explore emotional intelligence, public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications.
What you will study
This course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Business Communications
- The art of collaboration and teamwork: Emotional intelligence and awareness
- Social and public communication: Public speaking, presentation skills and corporate communications
- Written communication and reading between the lines
Undertaking this course will require:
- 16 hours of Scheduled Learning and Teach Hours.
- Guided Independent Study.
Entry requirements & applying
There are no entry requirements for this course; just an interest in the subject!
Teaching & Assessment
You will be required to complete an online discussion forum on each weekly topic. The forums will enable you to reflect and demonstrate your learning. Ongoing learning log and reflections on discussions for the different topics each week will combine to form the assessment.
Fees & funding
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
This course doesn’t have any fixed dates for the 2023/2024 academic year but is available upon demand.
If you would like to be part of a cohort for this short course, or if you would like to register a cohort from your workplace, please email us at email@example.com.
The delivery of this short course can be flexible to meet your or your business’ needs.