(Short Course) Spanish A2 (Lower Intermediate Level)
Year of entry
Why choose? this course?
This course will enable you to expand your already existing skills in speaking, listening, reading and writing in the Spanish language.
Key course features
- Both in person and face to face learning opportunities
- Gain a more advanced knowledge of the Spanish language
- Practice your Spanish speaking, listening, reading and writing abilities
What you will study
- Spoken and written communication in Spanish
- Topics within social and work contexts, for example, describing daily routines, favourite hobbies, expressing feelings and opinions in simple terms
- Listening for specific information
- Writing short pieces of text relevant to the situations above
- Understanding relevant information in formats included tourist leaflets, instructions and promotional materials
Entry requirements & applying
You will need existing understanding of the Spanish language.
If you're looking for a beginners class? We also have a short course, Spanish A1, which is suitable for those with no previous knowledge of the language.
Teaching & Assessment
- Conversation skills in Spanish, using 2 short role-plays of everyday nature and extended free discussion
- Writing skills: a short text (120 words), for example, a letter
- Reading skills: read and understand a text and answer questions in English
- Listening skills: listen to an audio material and answer questions about the material in English
Fees & funding
£195 for non-Wrexham University students and staff
For current staff/students please contact email@example.com to request a discount code for a reduced fee
Do you live in Wales? We have a number of funding opportunities available, please complete the form to find out if you are eligible to study this course for free. Apply now via this form.
If you would like to find out more about future dates for this course, register your interest.