How and When to Pay
If you are not funding your studies with student loans and/or bursaries, below is some information on how to pay for your tuition fees.
Key points on how to pay:
- You must have your student ID number and student bank details for all payment options.
- We no longer accept cash payments.
- We accept debit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, Delta, Solo and Visa Electron), credit cards (Visa and MasterCard only) and sterling cheques.
- If you are an NWMS Online student, please do not make payment through the Online Shop or Flywire. Please log in to E:Vision to make payment.
Students paying using a UK bank
Students paying using a non-UK bank account or card
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Online
The most efficient and safe way to pay is via the Online Shop
Option 1 (our preferred method of payment): Flywire
We know that our international students often get caught out by annoying transfer fees when paying their tuition fees. That’s why we teamed up with the online system Flywire to make it easier and cheaper for you to pay your student fees and accommodation.
Click here to pay via Flywire:
For information on how to use Flywire, please visit our Funding FAQs.
If you are unable to pay via Flywire, please contact us in Centurus, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your Centurus reference number.
Option 2: Online Payment by Card (for home students only)
Click here to pay online
If you need to change your credit/debit card details, you can do so on our online payments system.
Key points on when to pay:
- Pay the full fee, or if the fee is greater than £1,000 then pay in three instalments as follows:
- The first instalment by October 31
- Second instalment by January 31
- Third instalment by April 30
- Fees for courses with variable start dates, including PGR programmes, will be subject to modified dates and details will be provided in advance of the enrolment date.
- These dates DO NOT apply to international students. Students should refer to their offer letter/international tuition fee regulations.
For further information please contact the accounts receivable team on 01978 293936 or email@example.com.
For student finance advice please contact the Student Funding and Money Advice department on firstname.lastname@example.org.